Menus at Killarney Lodge ~ Algonquin Park
Over the years, Killarney Lodge has earned a reputation for fine country cooking. The original fireplace casts a warm glow over diners, as it has for over three quarters of a century, a relaxed and rustic atmosphere in the intimate log rooms.
The freshest produce skillfully cooked into simmered soups, delicately seasoned fish, traditional roasts and tender poultry dishes. Followed by our own delicious homemade desserts.
- Three delicious meals a day are
included during your stay with us
- Friendly and attentive service
- The freshest prepared ingredients
- Dining room open to the public for lunch & dinner. Dinner reservations suggested
- Hearty packed lunches for picnic or Algonquin Park excursions by request
Our dining lodge and guest lounge are not licensed to serve liquor. You are welcome to bring your own wine, we’ll be happy to provide a corkscrew and wine glasses. We do not charge a corkage fee.