Killarney Lodge Staff
You couldn’t wish to meet a friendlier bunch of happy souls as the gang who do so much to make a stay at Killarney Lodge so relaxing and enjoyable. From owners Eric and Poppy to the cheerful teams of front desk staff, cooks, bakers, waiters, housekeepers and gardeners to Luke and the boys in maintenance.
Most staff hail from the nearby towns of Whitney and Madawaska and all have a love for Algonquin Park, the Lodge and making sure your stay with us is a memorable one.
- Our team of 35 staff providing friendly and attentive service
- Spotlessly clean waterfront cabins
- Beautifully maintained surroundings
- Our trademark homemade baking
- Pleasant servers serving three delicious meals a day
- Let our local staff be your tour guides
Hospitality covers so much more than the warm welcome, the friendly smiles and attentive service. Seen or unseen the team of 35 staff attend to every detail so you won’t need to. This is your time to relax, explore, enjoy.
Most entries in the Killarney Lodge guest book make mention of just how much the friendly and attentive service enriched their stay with us. Eric is an enthusiastic fountain of information and everyone has local knowledge with tips and suggestions to help you relax, explore… enjoy!