Killarney Lodge FAQs
How’s the weather? What do we bring? The Killarney Lodge experience is a magical blend of country comfort, excellent food and service tucked inside the vast and spectacular wilderness of Algonquin Park.
We enjoy a varied climate through the months Killarney Lodge is open to guests and we suggest you bring a good selection of clothing.
Spring and Fall bring crisp, clear nights and misty mornings that may be cool before the sunrise so bring some warm clothing. Cabins are heated and remain cozy at all times. Rain wear and good walking shoes or boots are suggested along with the gear you’ll need for any activities you have in mind.
If in doubt… Bring it!
- Can I bring my dog? Our Pet Page here
- Dress code? Informal, most guests come to dinner “smart casual” Our Dining Page here
- Travel times? Our Directions Page here
- Need I take the meal plan? Yes, rates include three delicious meals daily
- Vegetarian meals? Yes, a tasty selection each day. Our Sample Menus here
Cars? We recommend a vehicle to get to us and to tour around the Park. There is bus service to Huntsville where car rental is available. We provide a free Algonquin Park permit for the duration of your stay.