Algonquin Park Resort Amenities
Twenty five log or pine private cabins, several with wheelchair access, decorated and furnished with a comfortable and charming Canadian touch. Top quality beds, linens, bathroom facilities and Aveda toiletries.
Our housekeepers keep your cabin spotless and all the staff are here to provide you with friendly and attentive service during your stay at Killaney Lodge.
Our country fine dining is included in your stay, also provided are pack lunches for your adventures in Algonquin Park. There is no corkage fee on the wines you bring. The algonquin lodge has refrigerators available for chilling wines, medications and special foods.
- Quiet ~ Radio, TV and phone-free cabins
- Waterfront steps from your cabin
- Personal canoes by your cabin
- Three delicious meals daily are included
- Cabin heating for those cooler nights
- Friendly and attentive service, always
- Spacious cosy Lounge to read, relax play games and enjoy the log stove
- Complimentary hot beverages, fruits and homemade cookies available 24/7
- Tuck Shop for snacks, drinks, ice and peanuts for chipmunks and squirrels
- Parking alongside your cabin
- Waterside deck and boat dock to enjoy the spectacular lake views.
- Colourful flower gardens around the
The Tin Moose Gallery displays a rotating selection of local, Ontario and Canadian arts and crafts. Photographers, painters, potters, carvers, sculptors and all, exhibit a wide variety of their work for sale as gifts and mementos. Always open.